Sunday, July 22, 2007

stepping up to the cyber plate!

Greeeeeetings People!

Blogs are a completely new threshold for me-however I can afford the time to learn now that I finished my Master of Arts in Leadership from Royal Roads University. I also re-married recently to a lifelong friend Chris Cavanagh who is my computer whizzzzzzzzz!

The first item I can can think of 'uploading' to this blog is my thesis that details the successful launch of a new Indigenous Methodology I created and tested with my action research project. The methodology is designed specifically to validate Aboriginal oral teachings as formal research data. I named this methodology Creative Action Circles. The Creative Action Circles are to purposefully expand dialogue into creative expression to honour the retelling of oral traditions.

I hope you enjoy my inquiry into how Nuu-chah-nulth culture and experience promote healthy relationships once I get my Mr. to teach me how to include it in my new blog.

I suppose you could search Royal Roads Website www.royalroads.ca under my maiden name J'net August- it could possible appear under Jeannette August or try the title of the thesis:"

Cha chim hey aqulth: GO THE RIGHT WAY HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS-

STRENGTHENING NUU-CHAH-NULTH CULTURAL IDENTITY



Respectfully
J'net Cavanagh
AyAy Qwa Yak Sheelt
(One who gives away and stands tall)

No comments: